Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

Take a hike, Christmas (I'll give you the number #2 Seed!), I am talking about MARCH MADNESS people-the revelry that combines sports, a little gambling and slacking off at work.  Joy to the World!  Cue this scene for my Christmas analogy:




Experts say March Madness sucks up about 90 minutes of workers' attention for every day of the games, and lunch breaks tend to extend beyond the usual time limits.  Like Christmas in March!

I would feel really bad about this statistic (no I wouldn't), except that the "Commish" of our office pool is actually part of our Management team.  It's as if by not participating in the pool, you might botch your hopes for the next promotion.  Consider it taking one for the team!

Go TEMPLE!

-Jill

1 comment: