Thursday, March 1, 2012

Always Wipe!

 "If you eat at your desk and you don't wash your hands, you might as well be eating at the toilet," says Bill Flynn, Everclean Services.  A University of Arizona study found a typical workspace has 400 times more germs than a toilet.

As I ponder this disgustingly disturbing statistic, I am eating at my desk. Where I always eat.  Just greattttt.  I mean, really, you try to alleviate one bad habit or try to improve upon behavior (read: I try to save money by not eating out at lunch), and bam, all your efforts go right to the sh*tter.  So rather than eat my lunch in the ladies room which would be weird (but not really any weirder than some of the antics I have seen go down there come to think of it), I just stocked up on a bunch of these:

So before you unwrap the wrap, a word to the wise.  Grab a wipe! As in that kind to the left, not the kind in the bathroom.

-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment