Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pencils, Pens, Markers…Oh My!

By: Lisa

 
I wanted to share a really neat website that provides unique office materials. Usually work will pay for your materials, but they are always basic and from the same company. So I wanted to branch out a bit and while doing a quick search one night I came across a website called See Jane Work. Yes, it does lean more toward the “ladies” crowd but it provides different materials that fit your cube, or office décor. After an hour of looking through the website, I fell in love with each design! I finally decided to treat myself to a cute little pen holder. It is part of the Vinea design and I felt it would accent my new fabric perfectly. It’s another way to make your cube part of your work life.






No comments:

Post a Comment