Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Welcome to My Junk Drawer

By: Lisa


I’ve come to realize that no matter how hard I try, I will always have junk food in my cube drawer. It’s inevitable and I’ve come to accept this.

What is your hidden junk food? Do you feel ashamed to have it hidden in your cube?
I was…but not any more!

I never have one set item because it changes all the time depending on my mood. A few months ago you could've bet money and won that I would have at least 3 full bags of Snickers Fun Size candy in my bottom drawer. Snickers was the front runner for a while, but today standing with a bright shiny light beaming over it was my new obsession. It called out my name from aisle 7 in Target. It was the limited edition Pop Tart. Looking passed the artificial flavoring I focused on the fact that they got fun-fetti cake in a little pop tart. I held this box for a while and contemplated buying it. Hmmm...it did have 8 vitamins and minerals...plus it’s limited edition.

Ok…sold! Mr. Confetti Cake Pop Tart…welcome to my junk drawer.



1 comment:

  1. I spend so much time contemplating on what snacks to get and which ones to pass on...I go back and forth, in my cart, back on the shelve, then I come back around again because I want it, but then I feel guilty... It's a torturous battle, and in the end, it all depends on my mood on which side wins!

    ReplyDelete